Saturday, February 11, 2006

quiz quiz quiz...

Got this from Erika =P
1) using your current first initial, choose a different name for yourself:
Charisma…I don't know, I just want to be able to live (as in live) by the word charisma
2) if you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born and why?during the Qing dynasty inside the Forbidden City…I kinda like the ge ge, huang hou type of stuff hehe
3) if you ran a store, what would you sell/have?books or CDs…and then the interior design would have this minimalist zen type of feel where people will feel relaxed the moment they go into the store.
4) what part in a movie would you love to play?definitely not the villain…haha self-explanatory 5) in your opinion, why do people suck?because they tend to be hypocrites at times.
6) if you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter? my pic? It's a once in a lifetime chance hahaha joke!
7) what's the oldest article of clothing you own?I have this t-shirt I owned since I was in nursery. It doesn't fit me now..duh! It’d be a miracle if it did
8) what piece of furniture have you replaced the most?study tables…the study tables at my place tend to just fill up and we just buy new ones
9) what instrument do you wish you could be great at?pi pa…it's the Chinese version of the guitar.
10) record, tape or CD?CDs…they last longer, allowing us to keep them and listen to them longer…great for albums with sentimental value.
11) what do you think would be the best concert ever?something that combines traditional music with modern music…something like that from Wang Lee Hom or the 12 Girls Band
12) what is the best part of your favorite movie(s)?the part where sara and jonathan meet again at this skating rink after not seeing or hearing from each other for ages.
13) what do you think is the most over-rated candy ever?the Tootsie Roll?
14) if you were writing out your will, who would you give your music/book collection to?to my sister…but then again, we have different tastes in both books and music, I might have my books donated to a library or orphanage
15) what do you collect?books, pencils, keychains, stamps(used to)
16) what is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed?I have this book that I've had since I was a little kid…somebody tore it up a couple of years back. I still keep the remnants though.
17) what do you do when you're home sick?hmmm…I don't know, last time I was anywhere alone was when I was in Taiwan…and that was for only 10 days..
18) story behind your username?Sunny day lalala…I grew up watching Sesame Street and then I combined the word cloud because my Chinese name means cloud. But it would’ve sounded weird if my username were to be sunnydaycloudyday, right? So therefore I combined the two types of days and my username became sunnycloudyday.
19) current favorite article of clothing?I have this sweater I bought in December, I like it coz it kept me warm when we went to Hong Kong…can’t wear it here in Manila though haha Imagine if I actually wore it here…Imagine Frosty the Snowman in the desert
20) line from the last thing you wrote for someone?take care.
21) a famous person you have met? Jose Mari Chan, Nina, Ven. Master Hsing Yun(does watching him from the front seat of an auditorium count?), the 2005 Promil Gifted kids!(hahaha)
22) favorite way to waste/spend time?surfing the net, reading books
23) last thing you bought yourself?the white blouse I wore for my grad =)

No comments: