Tuesday, February 07, 2006

job interview # ?

Had a job interview in Makati last Thursday....was applying for an accounts executive position, but the only vacancy the company had was for a jr. graphics designer. The HR saw that I was knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Freehand so she asked if I wanted to try it out...The thing is I have to take a technical exam on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. So thats what I've been doing the past few days...learning Illustrator and reviewing Photoshop...

Take a look at my first Adobe Illustrator "mawsterpiece" hahaha

Image hosting by Photobucket

It's hardly anything major as it is my first time to work with Illustrator. =)

Oh yeah, accounts and graphic design are departments that I would want to be in...can;t make any definite decision between the two.

No comments: