Wednesday, February 22, 2006

hooked

First finished Sudoku

I'm starting to get hooked on Sudoku! Started playing a couple of days back. There are millions of ways to solve one puzzle, but finding one is already a big headache. hahahaSo far, I have only finished two Sudoku puzzles...hehe it took me a while to solve one. I ended up downloading the game on my PC, but there are only 30 minutes of playing time. I'm scrimping on the playing time e, so I end up just playing on the net.... =D typical Chinese custom hehehe

I had lunch at Crepe de Chine today. The crepe's are really good (and healthy, too!). The ambience is also fresh and refreshing for something that is located in the Binondo area, where everything looks pretty much Chinese. It's located at the lower ground loor of World Trade Exchange located in Juan Luna Street, Binondo. Try the CDC Crepe Roll and the Seafood Marinara! They are really yummy, and the taste is really pure and natural. No evidence of MSG or anything.Haven't tried the other crepe's yet, but I bet they are as tasty as the two I have tried.

No comments: