Saturday, February 04, 2006

mcdo incident

Was in school yesterday to return my toga and get my grad pics.

Then at around 2 or 230, there was a commotion. Everybody was looking at the rooftop of Mcdonald's. I didn't know what was happening, but I was on my way to UM then so I didn't pay much attention to them. When I came out of UM, there were 2 police cars outside Mcdonald's...I still didn't know what was happening. I only knew what was happening when I went back into the campus...

It turned out that there was a shooting incident. This guy apparently shot Mcdonald's manager in her office and then he went up to the rooftop to shoot himself. There are a lot of versions of why the guy did the act and I don't know which is the true version.

ANyways, the windows of 3rd floor UM were so crowded yesterday, as the one in 32d floor LS building was. Some students were even taking out their phone's and taking pictures of the dead guy...so bizzare!

haha adventure...I wonder if people will still want to eat at Mcdonald's after this incident. For me, it's pretty creepy to eat at a place where someone died.

1 comment:

Enelrahc said...

32d floor LS building ...sorry, make that 3rd floor LS building