Monday, February 13, 2006

jobless me...

It's been about 2 weeks since my graduation. I'm still jobless...sigh! There are times when I begin to regret turning the job ofer by Adformatix. But then what's done is done...I can't go to them and beg for a job..hehe So, I've had 3 job interviews(including the one in Adformatix). In 2 out of three interviews, I've been asked about my career plans or what I see myself doing in the next 5 years. In both instances, my first reaction was "I don't even know what I'll be doing tomorrow. What more 5 years?" Since my thesis ended last December, I've already started daydreaming of what I want my life to be like when I get to be around 30. I want to be able to have my own house..a big house at that, with this lush, green lanscaped garden at the back. Then there's going to be a big, huge rather, room full of books. And then I want to have my own studio where I can paint all I want or just write...someplace quiet, in short. Plus a photography studio.

It's going to seem really weird if I start explaining my dream like that to the interviewer. haha

I've been thinking a lot the past few days...and all I can say is that I don't have this concrete explanation as to what I want to achieve in the next 5 years. I just want to be able to live a life that is full of vibrance, a life wherein I am doing something I love, a life where I won't have to live according to other people's standards...a life that is mine...

No comments: