Thursday, February 02, 2006

The 2X2 test

*2 names you go by
1. Char
2. Charlene
*2 parts of your heritage
1. Chinese
2. Chinese
(both pertaining to blood heritage)
*2 things that scare you
1. cockroaches
2. being alone in somewhere unknown
*2 of your everyday essentials
1. water
2. Blistex( my lips tend to get all dry this time of year)
*2 things you are wearing right now
1. t-shirt
2. undies(uh...duh!)hahahaha
*2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. F.I.R.
2. Kelly Clarkson
*2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Wo Men De Ai by F.I.R.
2. Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
*2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. security
2. that warm and comfy feeling that just comes whenever I am with that special someone...
*2 truths
1. I love my laptop.
2. I’m officially a jobless graduate for the moment.
*2 of your favorite hobbies
1. designing with photoshop
2. reading
*2 things you want really badly
1. to climb the Great Wall of China
2. to work in an advertising agency
*2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Italy
2. Korea
*2 things you want to do before you die
1.Get married and have kids.
2. Find the reason as to why I never seem to get stressed.
*2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I own too many shoes. (according to my dad)
2. I like to shop for lip gloss...(I've got 4 tubes of Lancome's Juicy tubes, all in different flavors)
*2 things you are thinking about now
1. What is in store for me now that I’m no longer in school?
2. I wanna sit on the sofa all day with a good book.
*2 stores you shop at
1. Celine (for my footgear)
2. Guess (for my denims)
2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Erika
2. Nestle

No comments: