Saturday, May 19, 2007

the week in retrospect

Wow! The intervals between my blogs has been getting longer and longer...haha

This week was pretty much hectic. I feel so tired! I don't even know why...

Let's see what I did the past week:
Monday- Went to the public school around the corner to vote. There were lots of people lined up at the sideback still giving out sample ballots and flyers, telling people to vote for the candidate they support. There were also a lot of stalls selling street food there.

rest of the week- work, work and more work. We were simply inundated with the sudden surge of projects coming in. It was overwhelming..but hey, I am getting the hang of things. I was able to finish 3 projects in one day! Yey for me! Oh and we were also told to get rid of our P2P software by next Tuesday. boo-hoo

Last night, I met up with a friend from Cebu...We were supposed to get to Mall of Asia, but we couldn't get a taxi, so we ended up taking a jeep to Greenbelt. It was so kakatuwa, coz it was his first time to ride in a jeepney...hehehe He seemed all worked up and tired, coz he walked from his office all the way to our office and he also got lost a few times along the way. ^_^

Today-have to enrol in driving lessons again (dad's orders, coz of the accident last January), go to the dentist, go to Seattle's Best Coffee, get a hair cut. I wonder if I'll have enough time for all that. *sigh*

No comments: