Thursday, May 31, 2007

runaway

I imagine myself walking in a small European village..the type where there are stores all lined up, and the sidewalks are made of cobblestone. A scene that is perfectly nostalgic. I pass by a few stores. They are selling clothes, household wares, and other stuff. Then, I pass by a cafe where people are enjoying their latte's and cappucino's in the company of their friends and over a lot of chit chat. I just keep on walking, enjoying the freedom from time, and pressure. It's just so nice being able to take in the fresh air, and enjoy the warmth of the sun without worrying about anything.

Just a little freewriting I'm doing right now to relax my mind. Its been crazy here at work, and there have been dance practices every night, so technically, I've had very little time to relax and unwind at night. I just need to runaway, even just for a little while.

No comments: