Tuesday, May 22, 2007

breather

Taking a break from the endless stream of projects coming in...

Didn't finish the stuff I had to do last Saturday...I was only able to go to the dentist(and my jaw still hurts from that), and then Seattle's Best with my family, and got my glasses fixed. Thus, am going to be busy again this Saturday. I was able to have a DVD shopping spree though. haha I bought a lot of DVD's, namely 食神, Princess Lulu, The Vineyard Man, Goong S, and To Marry a Millionaire. So far, I've only watched 1 episode of Princess Lulu because our DVD player is ocupado every night with Candee watching Ugly Betty. (Btw, I loved the season finale, but I also hated it because it just left me hanging at the end.)

____
Am going to Onstage at Greenbelt tonite to watch Joy's brother perform in a musical for Repertory Phils. =)

____
I was surfing through blogs and I found a girl commenting on "Phenomenology of Love" by Manuel B. Dy, Jr. I found it interesting so I searched for that paper, but I couldn't find it, and I stumbled upon this site. Haven't readthe full text...will probably get to it after I finish this overwhleming load of projects. sigh.

If anybody has Manuel Dy, Jr's paper, can I get a copy? hehe Thanks!

No comments: