Thursday, May 03, 2007

1 week no blog....

Wow! It seems that its' been ages since I've posted an entry.

Recent events that need to be taken into account:
April28-29: Went to Calatagan, Batangas with my officemates. It was one BIG adventure. I'll elaborate a bit. One, the driver of the van we rented drove really fast. It was almost like we were on a roller coaster. Second, when we got to the resort, it was like probinsyang-probinsya and then there was a brownout. But the beach was private. There were only a few people there, so it was like we had the beach all to ourselves. The water was also pretty clean but it only reached up to above my knees...which technically, is pretty ok considering am not a good swimmer.(more photos in my multiply)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
April30: Went to work...but didn't do much. hehe Blame it on the fact that the day is sandwiched between the weekend and a holiday.

May1: stayed at home, reviewed for GMAT. Pretty boring stuff.

today: watching Heroes ep20(as in right this minute) It's getting really exciting! I can't wait for the next episodes. 3 more to go! Boo to Matt Parkman...

No comments: