Saturday, May 26, 2007

I hate it when people talk in English even when their grammar is really bad, bad to the point that when they're talking, you still have to think real hard to figure out what they are trying to say.

Here are a couple of which I got at a recent YM conversation:
[This is just in the spirit of fun, and not meant to demoralize(or emotionally hurt) anyone.]
1. i try buzz her no response.
2. book also they get then sometimes always keep lang(only) no read
3. parking booth people will not do that for us(dear, I think you meant parking attendants)
4. hope that day won't rain.
5. but the people will not walk from ground floor to the cinema due they prefered to walk in the mall with air conditioner
6. we have to meeting now...
7. like last time meeting(uh...do you have problems rearranging the words and using articles?)

I remember my prof gave me a copy of a list of hilarious grammatical errors...I'll look for it and post it next time.

(Note: I'm not saying my English is perfect or anything....at least I respect the language.)

No comments: