Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reaction:Heroes Season Finale


I loved Heroes' season finale! Although I didn't really expect it. Honestly,I would have preferred a face-off between Sylar and Peter instead of Niki, Matt and Hiro joining forces to take down Sylar. Hmmm...I was probably just expecting more action in the finale.


Oh and I'd give Simone's dad talking about Peter being able to save the world, because he is capable of giving unconditional a big "HUH?!" Where did that come from? There were rumours that it was Simone who had the power of love, but really, if you're planning to take down someone like Sylar, a big heart won't do...That part was pretty cheesy.


other yay's for the season-ender:
  • Ando and DL are still alive!(although I still think DL is kinda stupid for killing Linderman)
  • Nathan redeemed himself.
  • Niki being able to overcome her sister and her feelings of inferiority.
  • No new 'hero' dies.
  • Hiro's brave now!

It was actually a satisfying episode..provided resolution(albeit not enough), since it was kinda rushed. I thought it was going to be a 65-minute episode(???) I stll don't get why Peter has to explode, was it just because of the Ted's powers? or is it just a result of him losing control over his powers?

And did Sylar really die for good? Coz it did show him crawling to the manhole...

Well, till the next season! Can't wait for it...

No comments: