Monday, March 27, 2006

nothing to say...

It's one of those moods wherein I'm typing here just for the sake of having an entry...hehe I'm taking a break from packing my stuff(still haven't put in my clothes, I'm still trying to take out the stuff I feel won't be of use there).

ANyways, I tend to ramble just about anything when I get bored and I talk too much too when I get excited. Then when everybody is all high about something I just shut up and listen. And then people suppose that I'm not interested in them, but it's nothing like that...I just let people talk, listening to people talk rather than join in the conversation. I talk when I have something to share though, so that doesn't necessarily mean that I am not at all out of the conversation or uninterested at all....

See? I told you I tend to ramble...hehe

ANyways, I'm leaving for Beijing this Sunday. Pretty excited, pretty scared too. I have no idea what I'll be facing there.

You know?I have this dream...I want to be able to travel around by myself for awhile...see the world while I'm still young. But then again, my parent's will probably never allow it since I'm a girl.

No comments: