Friday, March 17, 2006

ouch!

I've changed my blog layout again..hehehe It's just something to take my mind off the pain for a while. My lower jaw is still kind of swollen on the left side...It hurts everytime I talk or yawn. And I can't move my head too much, coz everytime I do, I taste blood. So the operation for the third molar took about 2 and a half hours. My jaws were already pretty sore for staying open that long, and my eyes hurt from the glare of the overhead lights...actually my eyes didn't hurt, it was more like a headache. Anyways, the dentist had to use about 3 doses of anaesthesia because I still felt it when she started drilling and pushing on the tooth. Then we found out that my tooth was buried below the tooth beside it, which made it extremely hard to get it out so my dentist had to cut the third molar into 3 pieces before getting it out. Then after my tooth was succesfully cut into 3, the dentist still couldn't pull the lower tooth out. The reason was because my tooth was hooked into my jaw. It was pretty freaky lying down on the dentists' chair and looking up to see the dentist getting more and more utensils out and each one was bigger thn the last. Oh by the way, I have 8 sutures for the wound made by the incision. I looked in the mirror yesterday, and I think the wound is already closed but now I have this zigzag of blue thread at the back of my mouth.



Uh..sorry for that disgusting description...(Note: I already took out some of the more bloody details)

No comments: