Saturday, March 25, 2006

packing up...

It's so hard to pack my whole life into just a single piece of luggage for the whole 7 weeks that I will be spending in Beijing! I made a list and all, but when I started throwing things in, the bag was full before I could even get through half the list. And I have not put even a single article of clothing in...
Candee's is even worse! She moved some of her stuff into my bag already, yet the zipper still won't close.

It's funny actually, when I was making the list, I thought that I would still have plenty of space after I finish packing to shop for loads of books in Beijing, or trinkets, or tea....for short, whatever I buy there. Sigh! I am starting to have a real headache as to how to put my clothes into my almost-full luggage.

*______
You know how classmates tend to get all chummy when they meet each other after years without seeing each other, even when they weren't all that close before? Anyways, I met one of my high school batchmates last night. She's still the same...but yeah, I waved to her but she kept on staring at me, without saying hello or any greeting at all...not that I'm complaining or anything. hehe

No comments: