Thursday, March 02, 2006

no to junk food!

Had a check-up yesterday coz I've been experiencing shortness of breath for the past few weeks...I thought my infection had mutated and turned into something worse...but thank Buddha that I was not sick...in fact, my lungs were kinda dry...I just needed iron. Whew! Now that's off my chest..have to take iron supplements though and there are these little pills for the dryness in my lungs. Oh yeah, I'm not allowed to eat junk food. Waaaaaah!

I've been planning my life lately(again). Since I'm going to Beijing and I can't back out of that now, I will go to Beijing for the 50 day study tour...and then I come back, fix all my applications to the schools I want to go to in Vancouver, find a shelter to stay at and prepare to leave Manila to seek for a better life.(not just carrer-wise, but health-wise as well...I feel that if I get another allergy or infection, I'm going to cry real hard) hehe

I'm still planning...and it's making my head hurt since it's midnight already.... =P

No comments: