Thursday, March 09, 2006

writing...

With only a couple weeks left before I leave for Beijing, obviously, I can't start working, although I have a couple of job offers...Anyways, that's not the main point. I've started writing again...It's been ages since I've surrounded myself with nothing but words, letting them flow from my fingertips as I type them out. My brain was a bit rusty, being highly uncooperative, like me when I feel that I have not had enough sleep. I am still getting used to writing again, it's like I'm in my nascent stage again, where I am just learning how to describe things, how to put something into words...almost always, I run out of words or I forget what word is used to describe a situation... Either that, or wahtever I write just seems redundant. and I just delete the file and start all over again. I don't know if all this bumming is making me stupid or if I am just being overly critical of myself.

I'm happy that I'm doing something that I love again though...Reading and writing will always be a part of my life even though I start learning a new program for desktop publishing or when I learn to cook something new(the number of dishes I can make is countable using my fingers on one hand only haha)

No comments: