Saturday, April 01, 2006

mixed emotions again

We're leaving for Beijing tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now...I feel kinda sick (sine last night), must have been something I ate. I feel better now, although I still get this feeling of being dehydrated even when I drink more than the necessary 8 glasses of H2O a day.

I'm excited, yet scared of what is awaiting us in Beijing. I saw the dorm rooms on the school website. Its not exactly a room in a 5 star hotel, but it looks livable. I just hope that I don't get sick(ie allergy, diarhea, flu,etc) during the trip... If the truth be told, my dads even more scared than us. He keeps on giving us these reminders of what to do and what not to. typical parent...

We're not allowed to bring any personal gadgets...Waaaah! I'm going to miss my laptop! and adobe photoshop and illustrator, etc etc.


Actually, I've been thinking, if Candee and I survive this trip unscathed, does this mean that I get to go to YVR after the trip? I'd like to go back to studying again...hehehe

No comments: