Tuesday, January 10, 2006

FIRST job interview ever!!!!!

had my first job interview today at Adformatix. The person who interviewed me commented that my English was good for a Chinese. Which made me wonder if my English is good enough compared to the Filipinos...

anyways, the interview was not as scary as I imagined. the thing that is worrying me now is the 2-year contract thingie. I'm bound to work at the company for 2 years, because they invest in the training of the people they hire, etc etc.I can't decide whether I should go on and work with the company or leave the country to work abroad?

I just can't decide! This is such a good opportunity that may not pass by again...but 2 years? Argh! I really don't know.

Considering the fact that my mom doesn't want me to go abroad in the first place...well, at least someone's happy about this...

No comments: