Tuesday, January 24, 2006

cleaning day

was cleaning up my stuff yesterday in anticipation of the Chinese New Year celebrations. This year...I really cleaned everything, as in I didn't leave one corner(of my desk) undusted. So, anyways, while I was cleaning my desk I came upon this big photoalbum that was placed on the top layer of my EDIA desk(you know the furniture brand that has desks that have a lot of levels).

I flipped through the photoalbum and I found the following pics inside. It's been ages since I've seen these pics. Looking at them, made me seem old. haha

I was trying to remember what happened during those times and I can't seem to come up with anything major. All I remember is I was always late for class at Keti, and I cried a lot then too. Then for St. Sylvesters, I remember there were 2 Charlene's in my class and our teacher got confused a lot. Also, I was the only kid in my class that didn't know how to tie up my shoelaces.



Image hosting by Photobucket

Sigh! How time flies...I also found this art thing I did in Kindergarten. Cute! I'm keeping this. hehe


Grrr! Image hosting by Photobucket


Other items I found included this little notebook where I wrote mini-plays, scripts or whatever you may call them. Erika and I co-wrote most of them. hehe Most of the pages were already tearing off and the ink already blotted in some. But I could still make out some of the stories we wrote... They were mostly about teenage stuff that seemed like a lot of sense then. The scenes were also a bit uhm...wordy and incoherent. The parts I wrote more specifically. haha I've criticizing my own writings.

It was my gua-ma's birthday last Sunday. We had lunch at Golden Fortune Restaurant in Kalaw. Uncle Paul's treat. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: