Tuesday, January 03, 2006

bumming around

Finished watching "嫂子19歲" yesterday. I watched the first 3 disks before then I skipped 4 disks and jumped straight to the last DVD last night. I found the first 3 disks too dragging. Would you believe 1 disk would equal to around 3 hours of showing time? I got pretty bored after the 3rd disk and it gets annoying when you notice that the director is obviously just trying to prolong the series.

So, anyways, the series ended pretty abruptly. The director could have just put whatever extending or delaying in the middle to the end. The ending is alomst the same as the one in "Lovers in Paris"...the part where the guy and the girl meet in Paris, except in "嫂子19歲" they meet up again in Boston. So, they meet up again and then the end...

I'm officially a bum these days. My dad is telling me to get a job, but I have a feeling that once I get a job, I can forget about going to Vancouver. I don't know what to do.

No comments: