Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Quality over quantity

I've always wanted to belong. I know,on the outside, I don't seem to care..I seem like an ice princess, cold on the outside. Not really bothering with whats happening. Unless you try to get me involved into it that is. Well, but once I really know someone(and vice versa), I do open up..and that person does see what am really like...a warm soul, just burning and hoping that somehow I've made some effect in other people's lives. Or maybe hoping that I am part of someone else's life.

My parents tell me that I don't have many friends. I don't really care...as long as I have a couple who I can really open up to and be myself with..Someone who won't mind whatever I say or do. Someone I wouldn't mind being silly in front of.

Ok..I'm not all that cold. As a matter of fact, I'm usually the first one to start a conversation with someone, like at a job interview, or at a line at the grocery. But really, when am at a place where everybody knows each other already, I find it extremely hard to just fit in. It's just that they have more memories with each other, so you just seem like an invader that wants to get into their world.

No comments: