Saturday, February 10, 2007

grrrr....

Well, when theres a will, my sister surely has a way...My sister read the messages in my cellphone. She found out about something that I never really wanted her to know about anyway until I was sure about it. She claims to have read only ONE message, but I doubt that since the message she told me that she read is like in the Saved Messages folder and it's not the first one on the list, so it certainly was impossible for her to have just chosen one at random. Grrr...I hate it when she does that. I just have no privacy anymore. My mom used to read my diary(when I still had one) and read the letters friends gave me, and dad used to read my cellphone(he stopped after he accidentaly erased all the messages) and now, Candee is the one doing the nosy stuff..I hate that! AS IN!

No comments: