Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Lunar New Year celebrations

Last Saturday night we went to PICC to watch the Guang Xi Acrobatic show...President Arroyo was there with her grandkids and her entire entourage of bodygurads in tow as well. haha Lito Atienza, Dr. Lucio Tan,and other bigshots were also there. The show was great, much much better than the fashion show/program at the PICC Forum the week before. That one was so boring, I didn't even want to watch till the end. That was the first time that happened. Anyway, it's amazing how the performers at the acrobatic show could bend their bodies this way and that. It almost seems like they don't have any bones. We didn't get to finish the show, unfortunately.

After PICC, we grabbed a quick dinner at Gumbo's at MOA before heading off to FGS for the 點頭香(Diam Tao Hiu) The celebrations were held at the new building. The place was decorated really really nicely. But then, nothing beats seeing it once it's really completed. I can't wait to see the new temple when it's all finished. I hope next year we will be able to celebrate in a finished, air-conditioned new temple.

Sunday, we had dinner at grandma's. And Candee had a singing contest in the morning. We slept all afternoon since we had gone home around 2 AM the day before, or that morning rather. haha

______
I'm in love these days...with someone maybe. But I don't really care. It just makes me feel good. Its like somehow I'm always energized and just full of life. I know that he may be too far and that he's too shy. But I'm content with what we have now. I'm willing to wait for him. As long as in the end, the wait is going to be worthwhile.

No comments: