Friday, February 16, 2007

back to work

I was absent from work last Feb 13 and 14..I was so sick..ok not the kind of sick where am terminally ill, but I was not feeling really good. I was dehydrated and I couldn't eat anything, because I ended up throwing up or doing that something else. You get the picture. For two straight days, I was lying down on my bed, drinking Gatorade, trying to get my body to not repel anything I eat. It didn't really work the first day, so on V-Day, I had to go to the doctor. I was given something that would keep me from throwing up and something that would help me digest stuff easily. In short, Valentine's Day was so much fun...wahahaha

On a serious note, while I was in bed, and dizzy because of the dehydration, I got thinking about how my parents take care of us kids whenever we get sick and they have to do it even when they're feeling icky. It's not just because its their responsibility or anything like that. Yeah,it's love working, they love us as we do love them, but they just hardly ever ask us to take care of them when they are sick, except maybe when they get older of course. hehe

___
It's Friday again! Happy weekend everybody!

No comments: