Monday, January 29, 2007

What a weekend

Of all my "What a Weekend" posts, this is probably going to be the most unforgettable.

Last Sunday Koko took me out to practice driving at the CCP Complex area so that there wouldn't be too many cars. That part was true since there were only a couple of cars, most of the cars were parked at Harbour Square. Anyway, I was at the intersection (the one near PICC forum and near Star city), and I was going to make a left turn when an Isuzu Crosswind came along from the right. We both stopped. He was going straight. I was going to go left. And then I had just released the brake and then we hit. I stepped the brake back down, but he was still moving. Technically, the damage wouldn't be as bad if only the driver had stopped at initial contact. Imagine his car had a wound starting from the middle up to somewhere at the back of the wheel. If he had stopped at initial contact, our license plate wouldn't have come off, and the light on the right wouldn't have come off. That idiot even wnated us to pay 10000Pesos for damages. Excuse me? You only got scratches dumbbell! WE have to have the LTO thing done for the license plate you ripped off, and then the paint job for the front and the lights. Seriously, we are both at fault on this. You for moving even when I hit you. And me for thinking that you were going to let me pass.
And considering the damage you caused my aunts car. I should be the one screaming at you and demanding for your license. But then I don't have the right to do that, NEITHER DO YOU, saince we are not police officers.

This is so one instance which reminds me of why I hate(not really but sometimes, yes) Filipinos. They always want to take advantage just knowing that you're Chinese(or anything foreign) and that you probably have more money than they do. It just annoys me that you had to scream and think that I was the only one at fault. Or that you had to ask for P10,000 just to have that tiny scratch painted. Oh yea, does it help that you come from Tondo? This is just not the way the society is supposed to work. You treat other people fairly and equally. It's no wonder why people look down upon Filipinos. Theres nothing wrong with how everything is, and no, you can't leave everything to God. You people just really have to change how you think , act and everything. For starters, stop taking advantage of other people. And stop thinking that you're always the one that is "inaapi". Please...you're not perfect.

No comments: