Sunday, January 14, 2007

life as it is...

It's Mimi and Steve's wedding today! Congratulations and Best Wishes to you! Hope to see your kids in the NEAR future. haha

Didn't go to the reception coz of the huge number of people that O invited. Nakakahiya naman if we take up 2 tables. hehe You know am shy...I still offer my felicitations to you guys.

_____
I got my Non-pro drivers license! Yey! I hate the picture. Now I understand why a lot of people hate their DL pics. hehe I'm not sure if I look weird or is it just because I'm not used to seeing myself without eyeglasses.

_____
Finished reading Mitch Albom's "For One More Day" It's so nice! I cried at the ending. haha I still don't know why I cried, since it wasn't all that dramatic or tragic or anything.

_____
Went to Ateneo with Candee on Saturday morning. The Ateneo campus is huge! Need I say more? haha The DLSU campus is big, but its just too crowded. Ateneo is definitely more spacious and makes studying more pleasing to the brain.

No comments: