Saturday, January 06, 2007

new year na!

It's now the year 2007! Woo-hoo! Happy New Year everybody! (although its a couple of days late) haha

And now for the first entry for the year...

Well, the holidays were pretty much the same. Aunt Ellen, Uncle Francis and KK came over from New Jersey then we stayed at Edsa Shang for one night(Dec 20th). Then we of course, treated our guest to great food and lots of shopping. haha We ate at Peking Garden, Summer Palace, Heat, the Japanese resto at Edsa Shang(forgot the name, but its got great cha soba..hehe) Gosh! I can't even remember where else we ate. haha

On the 24th we had dinner at Ama's house. we ordered food from Auntie Shirley. I just love the way she cooks lengua, and naturally we were all stuffed that night. Played games with Hubert and Kian Kian.We played Jenga, dominoes, scrabble,etc. It's so fun playing with kids. You don't need a toy or a board game to have fun. They're forever making up something fun to do. And I remember KK saying "Use your imagination, and let's play a game." haha Seems like my imgaintaion has dwindled.
Oh and Uncle Francis' nephew was there to join in the festivities.

On the 25th we went over to Ama's house again. We were eating leftovers from what we had on the 24th. hehe Still the same activities after dinner, TV, games, etc. I hoped that the entire family could at least have one Christmas together in one place. Instead of us here and some in North America.

On Dec 28-20, I went up to Baguio with Erika, Micmic, and Jerome. It's the first time for Erika and I to go to Baguio. And Mic made sure that we got to see all the sights in Baguio. Thanks Mic(also for lending us your place). =) Baguio was fun. The weather was cool. It almost seemed like we were actually out of the country. We went boat-riding at Burnham Park, mini-golf at Camp John Hay, where we had hot chocolate after. Hot chocolate is always good on a cold day. hehe I'll be posting pics at my multiply site soon.

On the 31st we went to Ama's house.We were pretty lonely since Aunt Ellen and KK left on the 27th(Uncle Francis left earlier). Again, food was prepared by Auntie Shirley. This time she made lengua pie. And I also loved the fried fish fillet with wasabi sauce. Yum!

January 1, we spent the whole day at home, cleaning the house, and Candee studying/doing homework.

Sigh! It's been one year since I left the scholastic life. I haven't really done anything spectacular like my classmates who are all doing good at work ot doing something else. Not that I'm complaining. hehe I've always been a late bloomer anyway.

This year, I hope that I find a good job, peace of mind, maintain good health, and ______. The last is a secret. hehe

No comments: