Friday, September 01, 2006

arggghhhh....asar nanaman ako sa isang tao.

Got my Globe bill today....High-blood...It totalled over Php2,000. Can you believe it? SMS messages cost me about Php10 for just one message. Then calls amounted about Php750 or more. Then there were also charges for calls that I received. I shouldn't be paying for that. What annoys me even more is that these calls were totally unnecessary. Want to know whats worse? These calls were made by a certain someone that I am getting really annoyed at. Not just because of the bill, but because of the trauma he caused during the conference. No, wait, I cooled off na. I just remembered what happened in Taiwan again when I saw my Globe bill.

I know, I know, I went to Taiwan to learn to become a better person. But there are just some people that get on other peoples' nerves. And THAT person is just one of them.

____
Gosh! Time really flies...Atsi She is going back to Iloilo on Sunday! Sigh!
Hey Atsi! KTV uli tayo next time punta mo dito...or lakad-lakad sa 168. haha

No comments: