Thursday, August 31, 2006

leaving....

Everyone's going places now...Aileen, Melody and Andrew are going to Beijing. Tara's leaving for the US. There are probably other people I know who may be leaving that I don't know about.
It's one of the things that is inevitable. We are growing up. We are now in the stage of our lives where we are not bound to stay in one place to comfortably finish our studies. We now can go to wherever we want...as long as our finances don't go dry. haha

Good luck to everybody! I envy you guys! Although, yeah, if circumstances permit, I might also be leaving in the near future. haha

________
am currently watching Lover's in Prague. It's nice, although it lacks the excitement that Lovers in Paris had. I don't like the guy who plays the detective. His facial expressions are kinda stoic. The major thing I don't like about Lovers in Prague is the fact that Yoon Jae-Hee can't seem to just go steady with one guy. She meets with her ex even when she "likes" Detective Choi. It's just too awkward.

No comments: