Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today

I went to take a PROFILES test in Mandaluyong today. The test was for a job I applied for. I passed the first interview already, so this is like a second step. I like the job, but the thing is I don't like the working conditions and the location of the office. But aside from these two factors everything is perfect.

I've been thinking a lot about receiving more than giving. I don't know, but even when I'm jobless and all, I still feel that somehow I'm so much luckier than others. Theres this feeling in me that although I am not satisfied with the life that I have right now, I am still able to be happy. I am so blessed to be born in a family that keeps me happy and gives me a good life(although we do drive each other crazy at times). Right now, I want to be able to share this feeling with others. Give them the same feeling of happiness that I have.

No comments: