Monday, August 14, 2006

International BLIA YAD Conference 2006

I'm back! The Conference went well...Although we didn't get to perform during the Night of the Buddha's Light, due to some technical difficulty. =( Sayang...but at least we already have another idea of what we can perform next time.

I attended the group discussion on how to promote and have more youth joining overseas volunteer worth. I have a couple of ideas about that. Coming from a third world country, I believe that before the Philippines youth should start helping out overseas, we should help our own country first. Actually, the first thing the BLIA YAD here should do is get itself organized. Once we are stable, then we can go out and help in the propagation of Buddhism and helping the world become a better place.

Personal reactions to some personal things: YOu know how I hate it when people start to annoy me when they are pretty slow when reacting to things or they just see what's short term instead of long term? Well, that pretty much happened a lot during this trip..all with just one person. I know he's supposed to be older(and wiser) than me so that made me even more easily annoyed.

Oh yeah...if YOU are reading this, I'm not mad at you. Just irritated by the fact that you blamed for the really horrible presentation you made. It was not my problem to begin with and yet I had to stay up extremely late just to finish everything. I do hope that you acknowledge that.

No comments: