Tuesday, September 05, 2006

HSK

am going to be taking the HSK(HanyuShuipingKaoshi) this coming October...Started reviewing this morning. I was browsing through the review book I bought when I registered. I understood like 50-60% of the stuff written there, but I was mostly switching between the book and the di tian. haha

I'd really like to study and be able to speak a number of different languages, like French, Korean, SPanish, etc. But it would be awkward...not to mention ironic...since I can't even speak my mother tongue that fluently.

I also feel that it would be so cool if everybody could understand each other even if we speak in different languages and dialects. hehe But then we won't be able to say something secret in a foreign place since other people will be able to understand what we are saying as well.

No comments: