Tuesday, February 26, 2008

looooong weekend

I took a leave at work last Friday, so I had a 4 day weekend. It was so much fun, I missed waking up late, and curling up on the lazyboy with a good book (In this case,the name of the book is Wicked). On second thought, it wasn't really fun, coz the reason that I was absent was that I was sick. I got sick from eating cake icing. :( Now, there's a long list of stuff I can't eat while I'm still recovering. Having to go to the bathroom a lot in one day is not exactly how I define fun. Although the chance to relax for a few days was great!

姨媽 came over from Toronto. That means lots of good food over the next few weeks! Yey! Hope I'm well enough by then. hehe

I have a new job. Starting next week, I will no longer be a translator for Christian TV programs. Praise the Lord!(That's actually one of the programs I'm translating. haha) Since this is exactly the kind of job that I do see myself doing in the long term, post-grad studies will have to wait. Now, I have more time to determine which I want to go for, an MBA or an MCIT degree? Both degrees have their own distinct specialties, and they gear towards different career paths (unless I go for an MBA specializing in Information Management, but thats still different from what I would learn with an MCIT). I feel that I should work in a more corporate setting to be able to understand more clearly what I want, what I need, and what fits me the best.

No comments: