Monday, February 11, 2008

Disaster in the kitchen

Here's my(ours rather) little Sunday afternoon adventure:

Shobe and I got hungry at around 3 yesterday and we wanted to fix ourselves something to eat. Shobe saw the two tikoys left over from the Chinese New Year, and she wanted to cook that. We didn't have any more eggs at home so shobe went over to Grannie's to "borrow" 2. hehe Here's my part of the adventure. I didn't know that tikoys had plastic that was practically glued on the bottom due to the stickiness of the malagkit. I had a super hard time peeling off the plastic. It was so hard to tell which was plastic and which, tikoy...haha I also had trouble cutting it at first, but things eased up after I put water on the knife before I cut the tikoy. That little偷吃步saved a lot of trouble. My hands were still real sticky with tikoy from the peeling and cutting though. By the time we finished cooking, we sort of made a mess in the kitchen. :P

Movies recently seen: Alvin and the Chipmunks, Ballet Shoes, Lust/Caution, I Could Never Be Your Woman

No comments: