Thursday, February 07, 2008

新年快樂!恭喜發財!




















First of all, I'd like to wish everybody a happy start to the year of the rat. Gulp! It's going to be my year next, and I'd be like 25? Yikes!

I had to come to work today. :( No holiday for me. I miss studying in a Chinese school. I need some Z's after the celebration that ended late last night. I could have opted not to come in, but I'd be wasting one of my leaves. hehe

I met Atsi Sheryl at the temple last night. She's now 6 months pregnant! She looks so cute...I think the word should be blooming. hehe She was telling me about the things that her baby does, like kicking when she's about to undergo a Ultrasound, etc. I can tell that Atsi Sheryl is super duper excited. I guess all first-time parents are like that. They don't know the sex of the baby yet though, coz according to their OB-Gyne, the baby is faced inward. Aww....boy or girl, I bet the baby is going to be uber cute. :D

No comments: