Thursday, February 28, 2008

the countdown begins

Tomorrow is going to be my last day work. I feel kinda sad, leaving this familiar environment and the good company I've had for exactly 1 year and 1 month and 1 week. What I'm feeling now is a mix actually...I'm excited to start with my new job, yet I am sure I am going to miss my officemates at TBN. Sure there are times wherein I wake up and just dread having to go to work, times wherein I get real frustrated because of the huge load of projects coming in, how some people think we're underworked/overpaid. But even with that, this has been a very meaningful experience. Of course, I am still looking forward to a new environment, new work challenges, new experiences.

I have a lot of things on my mind right now.
1. Problems with my ATM. I got debited even when the money didn't come out. :( The person at the bank checked and my account was back to the way it was, but it doesn't reflect on the ATM machine. Have to check with the head office in a few days.

2. Clearance signature. Thats for tomorrow...but I'm praying that everybody that has to sign my clearance to resign will be here at the office tomorrow.

3. Clothes. I have to go shopping for corporate attire. Since my soon to be previous job doesn't require me to dress up. My wardrobe hasn't really changed since college. Let's see, I need blouses, shoes and a bag (the bags I use now are uhm...too gimmick-ish). This brings back to problem number 1. I can't withdraw money while thats there. :(( waah!


“You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you.”-Maya Angelou

No comments: