Wednesday, October 31, 2007

two day work weeks are the best!

Because of the barangay elections and All Saints Day, we only have two days of work this week, which was yesterday and today. It's great! I didn't get to rest or study on Monday like I planned to, but at least I wasn't in front of the PC for 9 hours straight. Hope to get some studying done over the weekend, although I have a feeling that's going to impossible because we have to be at CCP on November 3 and 4.

I hate having people think that they "own" my life. They feel like they know what I should be doing, helping me arrange my schedule, putting stuff in, even though I may not want to do it. I know why they do it..they just don't want me to accomplish something that may lead to something that she doesn't want me doing. Sorry if its confusing...if you want to know what am talking about it, just text me or YM me or something.

Anyway, having someone control my life led to me being a tad bit depressed a couple of nights back. I know I can do something about it, but doing so will hurt someone. I'm hurting, but I can't stand up to that person. I just don't want to incite a feud.

No comments: