Saturday, October 13, 2007

sick....tired...long weekend

I've got a cold on this otherwise real nice long weekend. Yeah, such a bummer right? But the good thing is that at least I can fully rest to speed up the recovery process.

Although I did get back home real late (or real early, depending on your POV). Rundown on what I did yesterday..Had lunch at Edsa Shangrila with Koko, A-pe and Hubert...that started at around 1-30 and ended at 3. And then I met up with Micmic, Elaine, Dianne and Ian at Shangrila-the mall afterwards, walked around, then Raech came. Then we all split up, and Raech and I went into Zara. And yeah, there were a lot of things that I wanted but was just too lazy to want to try anything on. And yeah, I am still on a tight budget, since I already bought a lot of new additions to my wardrobe in Toronto...but hey, I will probably never say no to adding some more. And yeah, after seeing the prices in Toronto and comparing it with my third-world paycheck, I am now okay with buying my clothes here, even if they are designer brands. Anyway, after walking around the mall for a couple of hours,we(Me, Raech, Micmic, Elaine, Jerome, Sherry and Derrick) had dinner at Cyma. Still can't believe how Cyma is always full. We had the flaming cheese thing, Moussaka, Meatless Moussaka, a salad, lamb with potatoes, and flaming mango(which like the flaming cheese is served with a loud and hearty "Opa!"). After dinner we all went to Raech's house for a few rounds of boardgames. We played Taboo and Cranium. The girls team won in Taboo and then Micmic and Elaine won in Cranium. We were all concentrating on the game that we didn't realize that it was already 2 AM when we finished. I got home at around 2:30 and everybody in the house was already asleep.

That's about how yesterday went. The end.

No comments: