Tuesday, October 02, 2007

howdy

Central Park
Again, I haven't written a proper entry for a long time. haha I keep on raving about gadgets I want, and not being able to get one is making me sad. :( jk. But hey, the new iPod Nano is real cute.

It's just that I have been so busy since I got back from Toronto. I went straight back to work on Monday, with only a weekend to rest. And I didn't get to rest much too, coz I had to unpack. (Actually, the luggage is still in my room with some stuff still inside. I've almost tripped myself over it for a few times already.) Anyway, as usual, when I got back to work, the projects came pouring in. Workload is getting heavier and heavier, and I'm still doing the same old stuff. I'm starting to get bored. This is really not a career. I really need a new job, eh?

About my trip...
Well, it was nice. I stayed in the house where I lived in for 2+ years in my childhood. It was just how I pictured it...I was too young to actually remember the place. I passed by the school I went to...I thought that it was far from where we lived, but it was just around the corner. haha
Of course, the highlights of the trip included me getting really dizzy after having 2(or was it 3?) Cranberry Vodka's at Achi's wedding, the road trip to New Jersey with Aileen, Jeanette and Ron, going around downtown, going through Chinatown(it was a VERY clean Chinatown), and of course loads of shopping. Wait, let's not forget that I got to have New York Fries. The one with the cheese and gravy. I missed this snack...I remember having 1 like every week while I was living in Richmond.
New York FriesSee the blue sky below?That's a pic I took while we were on the way to New Jersey from Toronto. One of my professor's told me that the bluer the sky is , the less pollution there is. Here in Manila, the sky is grayish white....The scenery, like the one below, was pretty refreshing.
It was just so nice to be back to my second hometown, and spending time with my family there. I hope to be back there again in the very near future.

No comments: