Monday, October 22, 2007

201st entry

I logged into blogger today and I noticed that I already had 200 posts already. Cool! I never really noticed that I had so many posts already. hehe

Anyway, I was surfing around and there was this site that was asking "What kind of blogger are you?" I took the test and this was the result I got.
What Kind of Blogger Are You?


Well, technically, that wasn't the real point...I was going to blog about Ka's birthday. We all met up last Saturday for dinner at Italianni's. It was a fun get-together. We had loads of fun catching up and everything. And we were so full afterwards. Thanks Ka! And happy birthday once again! Hope to see everybody again soon, eh?

After dinner, I spent the night at Koko's place. I was playing with Hubert's Wii. It was so much fun! I didn't get to play much, coz I had to go to bed early, coz we were going to have breakfast the next day. Am definitely going to add that to my Xmas wish list. Although the iPod Classic is still going to be on top of my list.

On Sunday, I had breakfast at UCC(where I ran into Erika and her dad was joking that we didn't have enough last night) with Koko and Hubert. After that, I went with them to a service at their church and then we went to Grandma's house for lunch and stayed there till late in the afternoon.

_____
side note:
Beyonce is going to have a concert on Nov 7. Anyone want to watch?

No comments: