Thursday, June 28, 2007

update 6-28-2007

Wow! It's been a really long time since I really blogged, as in where I didn't post something forwarded or an article I found on the net.So here are some updates on my life.

My birthday is coming up..hehe I'm getting old. *sob*

Harry Potter mania is back. The new Harry Potter movie will be released on the 11th and the book will be available on the 23rd.

and Christina Aguilera is coming to Manila! She'll be having a concert on July 6 at the Fort. I'm still hoping to watch, but tickets are like so expensive! bummer...with me saving up for next year and other miscellaneous expenses, I just can't afford it. Ok, by now, you may have noticed that I'm asking for an advanced bday present. haha just kidding...I'll just wait for the concert DVD to come out na lang if I want to save.


wait..rewind, I was supposed to post an update on my life.
So, right now, I'm taking a much needed 5-minute break from work. We are simply inundated with work.Can you believe I have 9 projects waiting for me after I finish with this entry? Gosh!This is a big load of work to tackle, especially if majority of the pending projects are PTL(fyi, it's the longest show that we translate). This means no surfing around for a while. hehe although yea, the company doesn't pay me to surf the net. haha

After work, I go home, eat dinner, start my review, and go to bed around 11. It's always like that, so not much to say there.

Oh yeah! I tried the Azuki Danish at Starbucks the other day...super yummy! I ate it while sipping Cafe Mocha. Perfect combination for a rainy day.

Also, we changed the seating arrangement at work...am now 3 seats from where I used to sit. hehe

oh man...5 minutes is over already?

No comments: