Friday, June 01, 2007

new fashion find...

I just love bags! It's the only thing I'm (most probably) willing to splurge on. haha I can wear jeans, a plain t-shirt, sneakers, but my bag has to be nice. hehe I'm talking about gimmick nights or when am going somewhere. Trust me, my bags are pretty much plain when am just going to work, or going somewhere near my place. And truth be told, last time I bought a bag was late last year. Bags these days are pretty expensive, and I'm talking about the designer-branded ones. There's this Calvin Klein bag that I saw at Rustan's that I really like, didn't buy it though. (No need to say why)

Anyway, found this brand while I was just surfing the net. Its called Kooba, although unfortunately, they don't have a store here in Manila. The names of the bags, in the following order, are: Nicole, Gretchen, Nina and Josie.




No comments: