Wednesday, April 18, 2007

just dropping by

Guess what I translated yesterday..."It is fun making a baby but it is not fun being pregnant." haha I found it, I don't know, cute? I probably won't laugh about it when the time comes that I get pregnant.

Anyway, just dropped by to post this:


30 Things You Might Not Know!! by ktwalter73
What are you listening to right now?: Eva Avila-I Owe It All To You
What was the last thing you ate?: Grilled Chicken, with Kimchi
If you were a crayon what color would you be?: sky blue
How is the weather right now?: hot
What color is your underwear right now?: er...
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?: my dad
The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: eyes
Favorite type of food?: spicy
Do you drink?: water? yea...
Ever got so drunk you dont remember?: no
What color are your eyes?: brown
Single?: yes
Favorite month?: July
Last movie you watched?: Happily Never After
Favorite day of the week?: Saturday
Are you too shy to ask someone out?: yes
Hugs or Kissess?: both?
Chocolate or Vanilla?: Vanilla
What books are you reading?: GMAT reviewer..hahaha joke Devil and Ms. Prym
Piercings?: ears lang
Favorite movie?: too many to mention
Any pets?: none
Aim?: huh?
Dogs or Cats?: cats
Favorite flower?: tulips
Have you ever fired a gun?: no
Do you like to travel by plane as opposed to car?: am ok with both
Right handed or left handed?: right
How many pillows do you sleep with?: 4
Are you missing someone?: yes
Take this survey Find surveys
Pimp My Profile

No comments: