Friday, April 13, 2007

And then there were 3...

Dropped Candee off at the Chinese language summer camp thingie at Xavier yesterday morning. She'll be there for 1 month. I'm going to miss her.(although I don't think I'd admit that to her face. hehe) Met 3 people there yesterday, Jezelle and WenWen(from last year in Beijing) and Sandy(from FGS). All I have to say is, its a good thing Candee isn't in the same room as WW. I can still remember that she kept taking me and Candee's things in Beijing last year. If that ever happens, am sure my shobe will be able to handle it.

Mom and Dad will be left alone when I got to Batangas on the 28th with my officemates. But then again, they will have to get used to instances like this,since one day, we will have to get married or go out into the world if we choose the career path. Back to the main topic, can't wait to go to the beach! It's been ages since I last felt sand between my toes. poor me...haha But then I do wish that I could shape up a bit. hehe No one's going to look, but syempre I want to look good. haha anyone want to be my gym buddy?

10 days left before Heroes ep19 comes out! Yey! Can't wait for that...and also the next episode of Ugly Betty. I actually like the US version compared to the Colombian one.

I realized something this week. Love is not guesswork. If you like somebody, you have to say it out. It's hard especially when both parties kinda like each other, but the one thats supposed to initiate(if you may call it that) the relationship is so shy about it...just forever hinting about it, expecting me to just say it. Personally, I feel that it just doesn't work that way. He has to say it directly, coz there is no way am going to admit first. hehe

No comments: