Saturday, March 24, 2007

routines

For the past few weeks, this has been my life, wake up, eat breakfast, get ready for work, leave for work, work,eat lunch, work(or do something esle when there are no projects), come home, eat dinner, read the newspaper, watch TV, do the dishes, do the laundry, then sleep, then repeat the cycle. It's too routine. haha Pretty much have nothing to do on the weekends, except watch TV, read a book or something. Been wanting to take up baking. But classes are soooooo expensive and some are just too far, and Dad still won't let me drive. I have to take more lessons pa daw. hehe I don't blame him actually, after what happened to Koko's car. But then the weathers been crazy so now, I'm like trying to learn Korean over the net. Trying to learn the alphabet now. ALthough, am still confused with the vowels. They all resemble each other.

Gosh! I really need to get out more...and get a life. haha That's the main reason why I want to go abroad and live by myself for a while. I'd practically be forced to go out since I won't have anybody to talk to there. While here, I can talk to my parents, or my sister anytime...

No comments: