Friday, March 02, 2007

Mi Valentino

I was reading Candee's journal entry(for school) yesterday. The topic was about three guys she would choose to be her Valentine. I had to write a similar entry when I was in first year. I can't remember who I wrote, but I remember writing the guys that sat around me in class. haha

Anyway, if I were to write the list again,. The list would compose of:
1)S____-because he's always so quiet, and he's enveloped in an aura of mystery. And I'd really want to get to know him better.

2)M_____- because we really connect and our minds are on the same wavelength. We talk about anything under the sun, without any inhibitons or anything. We're pretty much open about our thoughts, feelings, etc. He's the only one I can annoy without him getting mad. haha That goes vice versa. He's the only one that I can take a criticism from without wanting to get back.

3)another M____- primarily because, its been ages since we really talked to each other. He's silent and a great listener...a great person to go to when I have problems or anything that upset me.

____
soundtrip: Listening to Nelly Furtado's new album. It's pretty good. Sounds a bit like Madonna though.

I also learned a new chinese saying courtesy of Bai Lao Shr. It goes 两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮. I means that if two people really like each other, it doesn't really matter where they are or far apart they are.

No comments: