Thursday, March 08, 2007

goodness...

Recently, my dad (and mom) have been talking to me about what kind of guy I should be looking for...not that its the first time or anything. I think we've had those kind of talks when I started college. Anyway, the guidelines as to what kind of guy I should be with has become clearer through the years.

Here goes...My partner has to BE:
  1. Filipino-Chinese(this is a definite MUST)
  2. has a good family background
  3. people in his family are nice
  4. still in touch with traditional Chinese values
  5. understanding, someone who won't try to control me, someone I can trust
  6. willing to have my parents(particularly my mom) live with us after we get married..(my dad said this)
  7. preferably older (my addition...hehe)

Well, thats about it...I think. haha I can't really remember everything he said. Oh, but he did say not to marry someone too rich. Baka mahirapan daw ako. hehe Money doesn't really matter. I wouldn't like a guy just because he's rich or reject someone coz he's not financially stable. Money matters are just something that is easily solved.

Oh, and number 6, is probably just a joke. haha Ayaw ko rin no! hahaha joke lang, Ma.

I'm not really looking or anything. Although, I admit, it would be nice if there was someone by my side that cares about me, someone that would listen to me when I'm down, someone who would be attentive, someone that would just be there, period.

I have friends for that, but I don't know, I think it's just me when I say that I'd like someone more permanent. I have different groups of friends, ones from grade school, high school, college, org mates, BLIA YAD, tour mates, etc. and I feel that it would be nice to have one person that understands everything that is going on in your life, or rather someone that would just be there at the right moment.

No comments: