Sunday, July 09, 2006

yesterday...

Went out with Jaime and her cousins yesterday. We went to Rockwell first. We walked around, played at the arcade and also played billiards. It was my first time to play billiards and I found out that I am extremely poor at the sport. haha It was fun, though Jaime and I lost. (Sorry Jaims) Going to the arcade made me feel like a kid again.I remember playing games just for the tickets that can be exchanged for something. It's been ages since I've stepped into an arcade. (My mom doesn't like it whenever we go to the arcade,coz of the noise, etc.)We each got a mechanical pencil as a souvenir. :D

After Rockwell, we went over to Italiani's-Greenhills for dinner. Jamie and Steph each had a lasagna. I had the Fettucine Alfredo. The pasta servings were way too big that we couldn't finish our food.

It's been great that Jaime and I finally saw each other after the longest time. She left Manila after Grade 5 and we haven't seen each other since. That would be like almost a decade! Whoa! That long?? haha She's going back to the US tomorrow morning. :(

Oh yeah...I might be going to Taiwan in August. Yey!

No comments: