Tuesday, July 18, 2006

un-sporty me and olympics

I'm not a big sports fan. I don't even like P.E. classes. I try to skip P.E. when I can. I'm not lazy, but I just hate sweating. I would rather read about a sport than actually do it. Wahaha

Albeit the fact that I don't really like sweating it out with sports, I am still excited to see the upcoming Beijing Olympics 2008. I got to see the construction of the stadium that will be used for the event. It’s coming along well. I can’t wait to see the whole thing when it’s finished.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Most people tend to think that Chinese goods are of low-grade, low-quality. I believe that the success Olympics would prove the detractors false. I’ve seen the souvenir items that are produced in lieu of the Olympics. These items include bags, pens, highlighters, caps, commemorative coins, dolls, key chains, pins, shirts, and a whole lot more. The quality of the goods are not that bad. They are a bit expensive, but then what souvenir item isn't?

福娃

No comments: